Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi there, I'm Rosa Post. I'm trying to bring attention to handcycle specific bike commuting.
- With your help I can build a commuting specific handcycle that will be able to carry my wheelchair and my camping gear. I want to show others that this is a healthy way for disabled people to get active and get places.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I am working with Jake O'Connor from Reactive Adaptions to build a hand cycle specific to touring and commuting. These funds will help cover the cost of building the bike.
How I Got Here
- Since getting injured I've stayed active in adaptive sports including monoskiing, mountain biking, white water rafting, and cross country skiing.
- The biggest barrier to obtaining the appropriate adaptive equipment is cost, and this is why you can help!
- Thanks especially to the Adaptive Sports Association of Durango for helping me get back out there after my injury.
- Thanks to the Kelly Brush Foundation for helping me start my funding for this project.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!